Click to join RevonicMC Official Discord!

Welcome to RevonicMC!

We are a network built from the ground up to be extremely unique and offer game-play like no other server available. We strive to bring you unique features that are only possible with our development team.

play.revonicmc.com
Click to copy!

Pending Djb69 for Admin or Mod

Discussion in 'Applications' started by declan burd, Jul 13, 2019.

1. declan burd

declan burd Member

IGN » DJB69 or nickname DJ

Discord Username » Djb69 #2323

How old are you? » 18

Where are you from? » uk

How much time can you dedicate to the server every day? » 5 hours or more depending on the day and i will dedicate as much time as i can to the server.

How long have you played Minecraft? » 5 years or more and have played on many skyblock severs none have kept me playing like revonicmc

How long have you been active inside our community? » i have played on the previous server plasmamc and have been playing on revonicmc on and off for just over a year and have started to play on the server daily conversing and helping people where i can.

Have you had staff experience previously? If so, Where? »i have been helper on a server called Minefrost, i have recently looked and talked to an old friend from the server and it is now undergoing revamping.

Why should we pick you / What makes you stand out? » my thirst for knowledge and hands on approach to fixing problems and helping people, even if that is just building things for them or doing little things for people. not saying im perfect as no one is but i do my best to be the best i can.

How can you benefit the server? » i thirst for knowledge so i have random knowlege and when there is a problem i search to find the solution and i am not satisfied till i have the solution.

Any additional comments? » i want to see the server grow and prosper and i want to be someone that helps it reach that goal. there isn't much else i can say except i can see the server among the greats.

2. Nameqq

Nameqq New Member
    Staff Member Member

Hello, are you still active in this community?

3. Nameqq

Nameqq New Member
    Staff Member Member

Sorry, I'm going to have to put your application on pending since we have reached our current staff quota.

When we start recruiting more helpers your application will be at the top of the list.

-Kind Regards
    Nameq