Resolved Fire Rank

Discussion in 'Help & Support' started by FeministicBeast, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FeministicBeast

Hey, I used to play Skyblock Earth and I bought the fire rank, so I'm wondering if I can have that transferred to this server?

2. Dixii

Dixii Member

While I'm certainly not staff and don't answer for them I can give you a quick answer. The old server was owned by a gentleman named Lewis and this staff is no longer associated with Lewis. There is a new owner now and this owner would not be able to sustain the server based on peoples previous purchases. Don't take my word to heart though, as I stated I'm not staff.

3. ShadowMX

ShadowMX Owner
    Staff Member

To answer your Question. We cannot transfer the rank. But we can possibly give you something to compensate for the lost rank.

4. Josh

Josh Manager
    Staff Member

Full rank refunds are not given out sadly. I am sure if you private message myself, Shadow or Sam we can come to a conclusion to compensate for your loss.

I apologise for this and I understand it is the most annoying thing, especially as it is quite a high rank!

However, different ownership requires different funding and sadly we just do not have the funding to be giving old ranks back out.

Sorry!

Don't forget to private message one of us though!
    *Thread closed*

Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.