Click to join RevonicMC Official Discord!

Welcome to RevonicMC!

We are a network built from the ground up to be extremely unique and offer game-play like no other server available. We strive to bring you unique features that are only possible with our development team.

play.revonicmc.com
Click to copy!

Richibiancs for staff applicatio

Discussion in 'Applications' started by Riki4646, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Riki4646

Riki4646 Member

IGN »Richibiancs

Discord Username »richi4646#5724

How old are you? »15

Where are you from? »Italy

How much time can you dedicate to the server every day? »i spend like 10 hours a day onto this server,when school starts like 3/4 hours(depends on how much i had to study)

How long have you played Minecraft? »i play minecraft since 2014

How long have you been active inside our community? »i'm active from like 2 moths and i'm really enjoying it,really good and funny community.

Have you had staff experience previously? If so, Where? »no,i want to try this experience out and i think i can be good for this work

Why should we pick you / What makes you stand out? »I can Play a lot of time in the server,i'm a mature person,i have a lot of patience with other people,i like to play minecraft and speak with other people,i like to help other peoples,i'm respectful to other players,i don't like players who break rules (cheat like fly,killaura,fastbuild/break and other), i like to help new players to grow and say at them hoe the server works.so i would like to be an helper on the server!

How can you benefit the server? »Punish cheaters,help players,help owners or other staff,such a lot of thing more,make me some request of things you want me to do

Any additional comments? »I play since revonicmc has come out,then i was so sad to see that for 2/3 months the server was offline for problem,now that this is online one more time,with a lot of good and helpful player,this server is really good organized and staff are helpful,good players who helps you to create your is.i think this server deserves more player because for my opinion is the best one.
    I wish i can help others if my request is accepted.
    Have a good day
    Richibiancs

#1 Riki4646, Aug 10, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2019